Trimble Part # MBR100-01
Hand-Held Wireless Display.
- Lockout functionality is available with MBR105 cab-mounted version
- Easily monitor the load value for underhook load systems
- Simple screen protection by easy open – cloase cover
- Simple carry by optional neck lanyard or wrist strap
- Easily monitor a sensor using Listening Mode without modifying the current RF network
- Superior night visibility with high contrast backlit display
- The wireless handheld version is the MBR100 or
- The MBR 105 is a more fixed solution and is cab-mounted vehicle-powered.
The system includes the handheld MBR100 radio display and compatible Trimble Lifting Solutions sensors. The MBR100 creates a two-way radio network with the sensors to bring required data to the operator. The MBR100 has a user-adjustable limit and will generate an alarm when this limit is reached.
- Radio range (line of sight): 4,260 ft (1,300 m)
- One 0.7A lockout output (MBR105 only)
- Operates with four ‘AA’ cell batteries, alkaline or lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries (MBR100 only)
- ISM license free radio; wavelength and modulation optimized for radio communication in industrial environments
- Available with 903-927 MHz FCC band or 866-868 MHz CE band radio frequency
- Ambient operating temperature range: 5°F to 122°F (-15°C to 50°C)
- P65 rated composite enclosure
- User settable limits for alarms
- Max Peak function when programmed with load sensors
If you are interested in a complete system, please call us at (818) 991-9694 or email email@example.com