Trimble Part # GS375-00
Stand A2B Anti-Two Block Display.
The Trimble GS375 Wireless Anti-Two Block Display eliminates the hassle of maintaining a cable connection between displays and A2B switches and provides a quick and simple stand alone Anti Two Block system. Designed to be used with the Trimble GS075 Wireless Anti Two Block Switch.
- The GS375 can monitor one or two anti-two-block switches.
- The GS375 display outputs a lockout signal to engage optional hydraulic solenoid valves.
- The GS series radio system features the markets most advanced radio system which utilizes Direct Sequence-Spread Spectrum-Two Way communication DSSS ensures accurate and reliable communication.
- GS375 input voltage range: 10 Vdc to 30 Vdc.
- GS375 receiver power requirements: 0.5 Amp
- Lockout wire current capability: 1.0 Amp
- Radio frequency band: 902-928 MHz
- Users receive an audible and visual warning on the display when a two block event happens
- Designed for extreme temperatures, each unit is tested in a temperature chamber from -40°F to +144°F (-40°C to +62°C)
- Any of the following Trimble Lifting Solutions Anti-Two-Block Switches will work with the GS375 display:
- LS051 Mechanical A2B Switch
- GS075-B Wireless A2B Switch
- The A2B switch battery life is more than 2 years with lithium batteries, 1 year with alkaline
- Electronic circuitry is potted for full humidity protection
The GS375 A2B Display and the GS075-B Wireless A2B Switch offers users a very effective and proven solution for monitoring stand alone A2B. The GS375 A2B Display comes equipped with audible and visual alarms, both of which will activate if a two block event occurs. The display provides users with the ability to monitor up to two A2B switches simultaneously. The GS375 Display can also provide a lockout signal to optionally installed, lockout solenoid valves. The GS075-B A2B Switch has a battery life that will typically meet or exceed 3 years.
If you are interested in a complete system, please call us at (818) 991-9694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org